Beginner to intermediate golfers
Develop golf techniques in a fun and relaxed group (max 4) environment.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Each of the series will focus on full swing, short game, important rules of golf with the aim of getting you into golf on recreational or competitive level.
The objective of the Beginner Series Level 1 program is to develop key swing techniques and introduce you to all areas of the game, from full swing through to short game. You will learn the basic necessities about golf equipment and their uses, rules and course etiquette, giving you confidence walking onto the first tee.
- 3 x 1 hour lessons over consecutive weeks
- 4:1 student to teacher ratio
- Brief seminar focused on swing models and concepts
- Introduce balance, motion and educating the hands
- Player assessment and feedback
- Introduction to chipping, pitching and putting
- Shot selection using the appropriate club
- Basic rules and course etiquette
PLEASE NOTE - If only 1 person is booked for lesson, lesson time is reduced to 30 mins.
PROGRAM START DATES
This 3-week program usually commences on the first week of every month.
To confirm program start dates, call the Sydney Golf Academy on (02) 9662 5109.
Call the Sydney Golf Academy on (02) 9662 5109 and sign up today!