Australia’s most popular driving range will receive upgrades as part of a broader $500k investment, set to be completed across the complex in the coming months.
Overall works due to be undertaken include across the complex as part of this investment include:
- General electrical upgrades and infrastructure improvements
- Roll-out of LED ceiling light replacement at the driving range
- Improvements to on-course safety netting
- Golf Shop solar panels installation
- On-course paths, railings, and furniture upgrades
- Main irrigation lines upgrades
- Ball reticulation system improvement
- New drainage lines installation
Moore Park Golf is continually looking to improve with a major focus on enhancing your experience.
To view the complete article on Moore Park Golf's website, click here.