All playing levels
We focus on fun and a few laughs in a relaxed, ladies only group.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The intermediate classes are a great mix of ladies, both who have been improving their golf with us through our beginner or private lessons or, from different golf clubs around the area.
Every 10 weeks, with consultation of the participants we create a new program which will run over the upcoming weeks. We try to cover any common problems, troublesome shots encountered on the course or general swing improvements, designed to lower your scores and enjoy your golf even more!
The same subject will be taught on Wednesday and Saturday each week giving you the flexibility to book on either day knowing you won't miss that lesson subject.
- 4 x 1 hour classes of social and relaxed golf instruction
- Program covers all areas of the game from full swing to chipping and putting
- Groups are welcome, including seniors
- Maximum 6 per class
- Lessons will take place on driving range, putting green and short game area dependent on lesson subject.
- Week 1: Iron Play
- Week 2: Chipping and Putting
- Week 3: Hybrid and Driver
- Week 4: Bunkers and Pitching
Wednesdays & Saturdays
10:00am - 11:00am
PLEASE NOTE - All bookings must be pre-paid in order to confirm your place within the group
PROGRAM START DATES
To confirm program start dates, call the Sydney Golf Academy on (02) 9662 5109.
Call the Sydney Golf Academy on (02) 9662 5109 and sign up today!