WIN A SHARE OF 250,000 QANTAS POINTS
By redeeming a voucher and attending your lesson prior to 2 December 2016, you'll automatically go into the running to win!
Redeem a voucher at the Qantas Store and book your lesson with a participating PGA Professional and you could win a share of 250,000 Qantas Points! Ten lucky golfers will each win 25,000 Qantas Points simply by improving their golf game!
How to redeem a voucher
To redeem a voucher for lessons with a PGA Professional, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members should visit:
You could win a share of 250,000 Qantas Points simply by improving your golf game with a PGA lesson voucher.
Take your game to the next level with PGA Professional golf lesson vouchers available to redeem using your Qantas Points. You can redeem single lessons or lesson packages of 5 or 10 lesson vouchers. Each lesson voucher is valid for one 30 minute lesson.
Lessons can be redeemed with MODERN GOLF by Bobby Walia (one of over 350 participating PGA Professionals located around Australia).
A PGA Professional is the most experienced and respected resource in the Australian golf industry for coaching and game advice. It doesn't matter if you're a novice, intermediate or advanced golfer, every golfer can benefit from a lesson with a PGA Professional to take their golf game to the next level. A PGA Professional offers a wide range of services including:
- Introduction to the game of golf
- Rules and etiquette
- Golf lessons, coaching and clinics
- Club fitting
- Equipment and apparel advice
- Club access and event participation
- Golf travel opportunities
A voucher for a golf lesson with a PGA Professional also makes the perfect gift for your golfing friends or family.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Golf Lesson Program
Terms & Conditions for QANTAS PGA lesson vouchers
- Lessons may only be redeemed with participating financial PGA Members as listed on the PGA's website via the following link pga.org.au/qantas.
- Lessons may be cancelled/re-scheduled with a minimum 48 hours notice. Any Lessons cancelled within 48 hours will be forfeited by the client.
- Bookings that have been booked using Vouchers cannot be changed or cancelled online. You will need to contact the PGA Professional directly.
- Each lesson within a 5 or 10 lesson package must be booked with the same PGA Professional. Should a Professional depart a facility or the Qantas Frequent Flyer Golf Lesson Program, the remaining lessons within a package may be transferred to another participating PGA Professional.
- The Voucher can only be used towards future bookings and cannot be applied to past bookings.
- You must provide the Voucher Number and date of purchase at the time of booking or when contacting us about your Voucher.
- You are responsible for keeping your Voucher and Voucher Number secure and confidential. Any person quoting the Voucher Number can use the Voucher. We are not liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of the disclosing your Voucher Number.
- The Voucher is valid for bookings made within 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated on the Voucher. The Voucher will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the front of the Voucher and cannot be extended.
- You must make a booking using your Voucher on or before the expiry date. The booking cannot be for lessons after the expiry date.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Terms & Conditions for Launch Promotion
These terms and conditions of entry, including information on prize details, apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Entry is only open to members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (the Member).
- The Member must have redeemed (with Qantas Points) and used a PGA Lesson Voucher from the online Qantas Store during the Promotion Period.
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter and employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 00:00 24/10/2016 and entries close on 24:00 2/12/2016 (Promotion Period).
- All Members who redeem and use a PGA Lesson Voucher during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw.
- Entrants must keep their electronic Voucher (issued by the Qantas Store) as proof of purchase.
- Only one entry per Member is permitted. If a Member redeems a lesson program (eg, 5 or 10 lessons within the one voucher), a minimum of one lesson must be used in the Promotion Period to qualify for entry.
- The redemption of multiple lessons does not create multiple entries.
- By entering this competition you accept the terms and conditions and consent to receiving information and offers from the PGA of Australia. You can opt out at any time by using the link at the bottom of received emails.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before accepting their prize.
Prizes and winning
- Promoter: PGA of Australia, ABN 46127 641 829.
- The random prize draw will take place at 10:00 on 03/12/2016 at PGA National Office, 600 Thompson Rd, Sandhurst VIC 3977.
- 10 eligible entries that are drawn will each receive 25,000 Qantas Points.
- Total Prize pool is 250,000 Qantas Points.
- The total maximum notional value of each Prize is AU$163 with a maximum notional prize pool of AU$1,630 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Awards and Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (as fully defined in the terms and conditions of the program available at qantas.com/terms. For example, 21,500 Qantas Points could be redeemed for a one way Red eDeal - Discounted Economy Points Plus Pay - Flight from Sydney to Melbourne including applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges as at 7 Sept 2016. The dollar fare for an equivalent commercial flight totals AU $163 including taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- The estimate of the maximum notional value of each Prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of each Prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Prize.
- The redemption of each Prize is subject to the availability of Awards and Rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
- In the event that a Prize is redeemed for Reward travel, the winners should be aware that the number of Reward flight seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Reward seats available. The winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of Reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.
- Qantas Points will be credited to each winner's Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 6 weeks of being awarded the prize. Points will only be allocated to the winner and are not transferable.
- Neither Qantas nor The Promoter accept responsibility for any tax implications from acceptance of any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The winners will have their details published on the PGA of Australia website www.pga.org.au on 04/12/2016.
- If there are any unclaimed prizes by 07/12/2016, a second prize draw will be conducted at PGA National Office, 600 Thompson Rd, Sandhurst VIC 3977.
- Any winners of this draw will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. They will have their details published on the PGA of Australia website www.pga.org.au on 09/12/2016.
- Entry details remain the property of the PGA of Australia. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the PGA of Australia. Entrants consent to the PGA of Australia using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties and any applicable statutory authorities). Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the PGA of Australia's Privacy Statement, visit www.pga.org.au/privacy to obtain a copy.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/16/07451